I don’t know about you, but Autumn is definitely my favourite season. Everything just seems so much better…Hot baths, cups of tea, a good book & getting cosy pyjamas. I’ve been loving Pinterest at the moment. All I seem to do is look at Autumn fashion inspiration and how to make the house cosier than ever.
Looking for some inspiration on what to do now the weather is a little crisper?
- Go for a walk in your local park
- Go pumpkin picking and then carve a pumpkin
- Get decorating! I’m talking candles, throws, cushions, fairy lights
- Read a book, in your PJ’s with a mug of hot chocolate
- Cook! Bake some cookies or make a chilli
- Have a board games night
- Listen to some Christmas tunes. It’s never too early
- Go on a blog hunt. I love doing this. I will literally spend hours reading other people blogs.
- Learn to knit
- Have a DVDathon. I’m planning on one this weekend watching Friends!
In need of more inspiration?
What’s your favourite thing about Autumn? Comment below!