Summer is well and truly on it’s way! Personally my favourite way to spend summer is grabbing my pals and hitting all the beer gardens.
I’m always on the look out for free events or something that won’t stretch the purse strings…So I’ve put together a little list of things you can do alone or with your chums, that are not only affordable, but will ensure you have the best summer yet!
- Go to the beach
- Take a train somewhere! Just turn up at the station, and pick at random somewhere to go. Make an adventure of it.
- Have a mini festival in your back garden. Tell people to bring their own grub and have a BBQ. Get some tunes on. Have a singing competition on the karaoke. Dig out some fun decorations.
- Have a massive clear out. This is something i’ve done recently and trust me it’s worth doing. I found my old picnic mat, which is another thing I can do this summer!
- Look out for free events. There’s always plenty here in Liverpool!
- Visit the local garden centre. This is something me and my mum do all the time together and we absolutely love it.
- Take lots of photos. Then at the end of summer, you can put together an awesome photo album of all your snaps.
- Make some cocktails! Get creative!
- Get the board games out in the garden! Have all your friends round.
Do you have any awesome ideas on how to have a crackin’ summer?
Leave your comments below!