Happy Bank Holiday People! I personally love reading people’s blog posts on thing’s they’ve bought and definitely if they’ve bagged themselves a bargain! Let’s just say this month, I think may have outdone myself on the bargains! I’ve now been nicknamed the Bargain Queen! Whilst out with my Geordie lass, Brooke in Liverpool yesterday (which was a rather lovely day indeed!), I managed to get the mother of all bargains!
So check out my latest ‘Bargain Buys’ this month…
Left To Right:
- Diary (Was £14 Now £4) Cactus Stickers (£1) PaperChase! Bought these 2 because they were just too adorable to leave. I’m moving into a new office tomorrow, so treated myself to a new diary! Definitely go and buy this! It has little sections and an organiser’s dream!
- Denim Jacket (£12) Primark! Love Love Love this Jacket! So much to the point that I put it on as soon as I bought. Ideal for work and summer!
- ACDC Tshirt (£3 instead of £6) Primark! Again, for me this is ideal for my work. Will pair it with some black skinny jeans and chunky flats.
- Tartan Dressing Gown (£7 instead of £14) New Look. This is ideal for summer because it’s quite thin and super comfortable 🙂
- Dress (£5 instead of £35) Hollister! Probably the bargain of the year! I never go in Hollister, but when they have a sale, they really go to town! In love with this dress and it has a super pretty cut out back to it. Will end up wearing this with my new denim jacket, tights and Chelsea boots.
- Hello Monday Mug (£1) Primark. I’m a bit of a mug hauler. Have quite a few but again I thought this was ideal for work!
- You’ve Been Mangoed Bath Melt (£2) Lush I am personally a complete convert to these. I prefer these to the bath bombs because they smell really strong. Though the only downfall is they do stain the bath and your clothes so beware! But otherwise I love them!
- Set of 4 Candles (£2) New Look I love this candles! I found them in the sale in New Look and they look great on my desk. And they smell of vanilla 🙂
- Photo Frame (£2) New Look This frame I bought for my desk at work. It’s quite nice being able to personalise my desk. Plus this frame is perfect size!
- Cork Board (£4) Asda I’ve wanted a cork board for ages, and I think as a writer and blogger, a cork board is pretty essential. The washi tape around it was actually from Waterstones for 50p a role and it definitely makes it look cool.
Did you get any bargains this month? Do you have any shops you recommend?