As you all know, I LOVE a bargain and personally, I love reading about these on other people’s blogs! This month, I’ve bought a variety of bits and bobs, so here is my second little selection of bargain buys:
- Tanned ‘Timberland’ Style Boots: Love these so much. I love Timberlands and I will definitely get some eventually but for now I have these. These only cost me £6 from Primark!
- Stripey PJ’s: These are perfect for the weather coming up and they’re mega comfy! These were only £7 from Primark. You can buy them separately as well
- White knitted Poler neck Jumper: This is one of my favourite purchases ever! I love the scalloped hem on it. I also love Poler necks. This was £11 instead of £22 from New Look.
- Blue Nail Varnish: As you can already see, it was 30p! Primark definately did me proud. It’s such a nice shade of blue and ideal for Spring!
- Tartan Socks: New Look £1! Love these. And they’re really soft.
- Black Dungaree Dress: I’ve wanted one of these for ages. And it’s safe to say I’ve been wearing it a lot for work. It’s ideal and minimal effort to create a casual/smart look for the office 🙂 This was £19 from New Look.
- Loreal Preference Mousse Absolue (Very Light Golden Blonde): My blonde hair is only a recent thing but I absolutely love it. This hair dye was only £2 from Home and Bargains! It’s super easy to use as it comes in a can which is then no mess! And the colour is perfect. It looks super natural and leave my hair so soft. A must!
- Stripey Notebook. As you can probably tell, I’m a big fan of stripes. This little A6 gem was only 39p from Home and Bargains.
- Eylure Eyebrow Shapers: My friend actually introduced me to these not to long back and I’ve never looked back. These are only £2.69 from Superdrug and again super easy to use. Plus the pain is pretty much non-existent. Totally recommend.
- Rimmel London Volume Colourist Mascara: This is on offer at Asda at the moment for £5 and it is AMAZING! It’s not clumpy like some mascaras so a definite mascara to consider.
Have you got any bargain purchases recently? Leave a comment below!
Tattooed Daisy x