So it’s probably safe to say I haven’t blogged in AGESSS! But I have been so so busy guys…with work and having lots of social events. It’s all been very exciting. Don’t worry! I’ll be posting about all this uber exciting stuff in the upcoming blogs!
So for this blog post, I thought I’d share with you a few ickle purchases I’ve made recently. For those of you who know me, will know I LOVE a bargain. I love to get as much for my money as possible…hence why my friends like shopping with me 🙂
- Striped Shirt: I bought this from H&M about a week ago. This was a completly random purchase that I made after work. It was £7 instead of £14 which is amazing! Perfect to wear with leggings or black ripped, leather jacket and heeled chelsea boots. Been wearing this to work recently! Love it!
- Brown Boots: Officially bargain of the century! Primark…You ready for this?? £3!!! Instead of£25. I would have happily paid £25 for them. They are super comfy and perfect for those chilly days! My absolute favourite boots at the moment!
- Cream Scalloped Crop Top: Again another bargain…£3 instead of £18 at Miss Selfridge. I have a night out coming up so I plan on wearing this with ripped black skinny jeans and black heeled boots.
- White Pot: I needed a little box/pot for my make-up because like a lot of people, I need to get ready pretty quickly in the morning for work, so easy access to my make-up is pretty essential. This little cream plant pot from Ikea for £1.50 is perfect!
- Red Dress: Shock horror! My most expensive purchase at £26 (Still very good!) from Miss Selfridge but I love it. I bought this for Valentines Day, so I’ll be wearing this with brown heels. I really like the tie up bit on the top.
- Floral Tablet Case: This was only £2.50 including free P&P from Ebay. Ideal for my Kindle 🙂
- Pointless Book 2: I love, love, LOVE Alfie Deyes from his Youtube Pointless Vlog Channel so I treated myself to his book. This is perfect for blog ideas and is pretty much an awesome activity book. It was £3 from Amazon.
- Pug Pillow: It’s safe to say that I love pugs! Definitely plan on getting one in the future. My mum actually picked this up for me from Asda for only £3! Still not as good as the real thing though is it?
- Blue Velvet Dress: Finally I bought this gorgeous Blue Velvet Dress in the TopShop sale for just £18 instead of £30. Not too sure when I will get round to wearing this, but I plan on wearing it with tights and heels Chelsea boots. I love that it’s a high neck and has a scalloped hem on it. Really pretty.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my little purchase haul! Please leave your comments below!